Recorded on Thu 25 Jan 2024
We're kicking off our 2024 webinar series with a session that's a must-attend for anyone in the Higher Education sector.
In this webinar we discussed the prestigious Heist Awards 2024 and how you can create a successful entry. For over 30 years, the Heist Awards have celebrated achievements in Higher Education marketing across the globe, spotlighting the innovative ideas of dedicated marketing teams.
Here's what you'll gain from this webinar:
- Celebrate your team's success: Understand how to recognise and celebrate your team's accomplishments.
- Crafting a winning entry: Gain expert guidance on effectively submitting an entry that stands out and captures the judges' attention.
- Insider tips from judges: Learn from the experts themselves with top tips directly from the judges of the Heist Awards.
- Benefits of participation: Understand the benefits of participating in the Heist Awards and how it can elevate your institution's profile.
- Key dates to remember: Receive crucial information on nominations, judging timelines, and the eagerly awaited awards ceremony.
This webinar was delivered by Hannah Reeve and Jessica Carrington from Havas People who deliver the Heist Awards.
Jessica Carrington is Global New Business & Marketing Manager at Havas People. Jessica has been instrumental in the ongoing growth and success of The Heist Awards and she has championed the refinement of the judging process and criteria to ensure fairness and excellence, whilst elevating the event’s profile within the industry.
Hannah Reeve is Global Marketing Manager at Havas People. Hannah has been a driving force behind The Heist Awards for the past 6 years. During this time, she has overseen the event's remarkable growth, with both the entry submissions and overall event being propelled to new heights of success in recent years.